Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cool Herb Ideas

I just found this site while browsing the web, and it looked kind of cool. Then when I started looking into it, I realized that it is really quite an amazing design. I mean it would take quite a bit of work, but everything is right there for you. I think I might make the thyme one that was very very clever. I would love to get in touch with whoever makes these, they seam very cool.

Garden designs-click here

I love all the designs especially the tea garden one and of course who couldn't be charmed by the thyme one! They are all 8 by 8 feet and I think are great. The only thing you might want to do is switch some of the herbs if they don't fit your climate or weather of your area.
Thinking about redesigning, I am going to make one of these gardens myself and then I'll post it here as an attachment or I might get it in as a picture, either way.
On the topic or herbs, I have a mysterious mint variety that I can't remember what kind it is, and being me, I lost the tag. I think it might be stevia (if stevia is minty...). I'm going to take a picture of them and post it, so be looking out!It has purple flowers that grow tall and I have to prune it pretty darn frequently.
I'm really hoping that someone out there will know the answer...I am expecting that someone will know the answer.

No comments: